Friday, March 14, 2014

Rainbow Pasta Beads

"Now why didn't I think of this?"  Goodness only knows how many times I've said that!  This is one of those "win - win - win" crafts. First you win because the pasta is very inexpensive, second you win because you have an easy project (coloring the pasta), and thirdly, you have an easy craft when you string these! For starters, you could make a necklace or a bracelet.  But I'm sure there are other options, too, if you will let your own imagina- tion go.  For easy, sturdy thread, try using dental floss. (I seem to always have a lot on hand!) Then, if you want to use something to guide the thread through the holes, use that dental thing ... you know - the one that looks like a needle but it isn't - it's made of plastic but has a big eye!  Oh well, I hope you know what I'm talking about .. I'm sure I'll think of it about about 3 a.m. tomorrow morning!  Below is the link for dying the pasta.