Sunday, October 20, 2013

A Ballerina's Prayer

In my previous post I mentioned how, so many years ago, we loved hearing our children say their prayers at night.  After we had grandsons, I wrote a "Little Cowboy's Prayer", and as sometimes happens, this prayer/poem came to me for our little granddaughters who were budding ballerinas at the time. Both of the prayer/poems take me back to a precious time and remind me how quickly our children, and grandchildren, have grown up.

Click here for a printable pdf.  Permission granted by the author.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic poem. Warms the heart! My little ballerina learned this poem quickly and recites it for anyone stop long enough to hear it. She also is in a contest a school and this is her poem of choice. Thank you for this wonderful poem/prayer.

    ReplyDelete